Rosemary extracts contain ingredients with proven antioxidant properties such as phenolic acids, flavonoids, diterpenes, triterpenes.
Rosemary's active substances are carnosic acid, carnosol and rosmarinic acid.
Since October 20, 2010 rosemary extracts are officially identified their antioxidant activity by European Union and therefor are noted as such on food labels.
Mainly applied to products containing fats and oils which offer:
- Retention of taste and flavor of the product over time to keep it fresh.
- Product color protection with sun light exposure
- Contribute to the microbial stability of the products.
- Dont effect organoleptic yiour product.
All the above have as a result longer durability of the final product. In addition, you offer a product that it is natural 100% in a time where consumers show preference in clean laber products.
Rosemary extracts are available in the following forms:
- Oil soluble - Waterborne
- Powder and liquid form
- Odorless and rosemary odor
- Low to very high content of active substance
Rosemary extracts are suitable for the following product categories:
- Meat products - delicatessen - fish
- Bakery - pastry
- Mayonnaise - salad - sauces
- Edible oils, snacks
- Fried oils
- Essential oils and fragrances, animal food
- Sun care
- Facial and body creams
- Anti - aging products
- Hair care products